Idola - Hoop Earrings With Medium Freshwater Pearls
A medium pear-shaped freshwater pearl hangs from a thin sterling silver hoop to form minimalist and feminine earrings. The pearls are a classic that every woman will love to have in her jewelry box.
The earrings are available in sterling silver or 14k gold plated silver.
A jewel in Tribute to Idola Saint-Jean
Idola Saint-Jean fought for 20 years to obtain the right to vote for women in Quebec. It was partly because of her that Quebec women were able to vote for the first time in the 1944 provincial election.
In her fight for equality and social justice, she made sure to include women from less fortunate backgrounds who were often left out.
Ms. St. Jean is an example of determination and she proves that one must believe in one's convictions and not be afraid to stand up for them. It is with great pleasure that Lidia pays tribute to her with this jewel.
All the jewels of the new Inspirante collection are named after an inspiring woman.
Details on the Freshwater Pearl Earrings
- Size of the small hoop: 15 mm x 1,8 mm x 15 mm
- Size of the big hoop: 20 mm x 1,8 mm x 20 mm
- Size of the pearl: 5.5 mm to 6 mm in diameter
- Closure: hinged backs (sleeper)
- Metal: sterling silver or 14k gold plated silver (1 micron)
- Handmade jewelry from Montreal
Free Gift Wrapping With Every Order of Lidia’s Jewelry
Every order from Montreal-based jeweller Lidia comes with complimentary gift wrapping, whether it's for your partner's birthday, Mother's Day, Christmas, or even if you're giving a gift to yourself!
Care of 925 silver rings
To keep your sterling silver earrings looking good for as long as possible, here are some tips:
- Store your earrings in an airtight plastic bag in a dry place.
- Avoid leaving them in the bathroom, as humidity accelerates oxidation.
- Rub them gently with a yellow polishing cloth as needed. Be careful; this is not recommended for gold plated jewelry.
- Remove your earrings when you go in the water, whether it's at the beach, pool or spa.
Handmade Jewelry from Quebec
Lidia designs and handcrafts each piece of jewelry in her workshop in Montreal, Quebec.
Lidia Gives Back to the Community
She has always wanted to have a positive impact on her community. That's why she creates sterling silver jewelry that gives women confidence.
For this collection, inspired by women who have made a positive impact in Quebec, she decided to broaden her impact and help a non-profit organization that she walks past every day on her way to her studio in the Centre-Sud neighbourhood.
Lidia will donate 5$ per piece of jewelry sold from the Inspirante collection to La Relance Jeunes et Familles.
This organization's mission, among others, is to reduce social inequalities, support school perseverance and success, and accompany children and parents towards greater autonomy.