Marie-Joséphine - Earrings With Small Freshwater Pearls
A small freshwater pearl hangs from a polished hoop to form minimalist and feminine earrings. Pearls are a classic to have in your jewelry box. They will appeal to all types of women.
They are available in sterling silver or 14k gold plated silver.
The color and shape of the pearls may vary slightly as they are real freshwater pearls.
A Jewel in Tribute to Marie-Joséphine Gérin-Lajoie
Marie-Joséphine Gérin-Lajoie is an important figure in Quebec feminism. The first woman to graduate from a French Catholic University, she is a pioneer of social services in Quebec.
As a journalist, she has published numerous articles on the role of women in society, women's involvement in Catholic circles, and the educational community. She gave conferences on union training and the role of women in the family.
Quebec women owe her a great deal, especially the right to vote. It was therefore only natural that Lidia paid tribute to her with a piece of jewelry in her name.
All the jewels in the new Inspirante collection are named after an inspiring woman.
Informations About the Silver Earring With Freshwater Pearls
- Size of the small hoops: 15 mm x 1,8 mm x 15 mm
- Size of the big hoops: 20 mm x 1,8 mm x 20 mm
- Size of the white pear pearls: 3 mm to 3.5 mm in diameter
- Closure: hinged backs (sleeper)
- Metal: sterling silver or 14k gold plated silver (1 micron)
- Handmade jewelry from Montreal
Free Gift Wrapping With Every Purchase of Lidia Jewelry
Every order of Lidia’s jewelry comes with free gift wrapping, whether it's for a birthday, Mother's Day, Christmas, or even if you give a gift to yourself. Because you deserve a nice gift too.
Care of Sterling Silver Earrings
Here are some tips to keep your freshwater pearl earrings looking good for as long as possible :
- Store your earrings in an airtight plastic bag in a dry place.
- Avoid leaving them in the bathroom, as humidity accelerates oxidation.
- Rub them gently with a yellow polishing cloth as needed. However, this is not recommended for gold plated jewelry.
- Take off your earrings when you go in the water, whether at the beach, pool or spa.
Handmade Jewelry from Quebec
Lidia designs and handcrafts each piece of jewelry in her spacious workshop in Montreal, Quebec.
A Portion of the Profits are Donated to the Community
Lidia has always wanted to have a positive impact on her community. For this collection inspired by women who have positively influenced the world, she decided to broaden her impact and help a non-profit organization that she passes every day on her way to her studio in the Centre-Sud neighbourhood.
Lidia will donate 5$ per piece of jewelry sold from the Inspirante collection to La Relance Jeunes et Familles.
This organization's mission, among others, is to reduce social inequalities, to support school perseverance and success, and to accompany children and parents towards greater autonomy.