Mary - Minimalist Chain Necklace
This minimalist chain necklace symbolizes feminine strength and solidarity. Simple to match with everyday clothes, it will quickly become the piece of jewelry that follows you wherever you go. Offer it as a gift to the woman in your life to emphasize the importance of the bond between you two.
This necklace is available in sterling silver or 14k gold plated silver.
A Jewel in Tribute to Mary Two-Axe
Mary Two-Axe is an Aboriginal activist from the Mohawk community. She denounced and challenged the Indian Act and highlighted its paternalism and discrimination against Aboriginal women married to non-Aboriginal people.
Her political struggles were supported by Thérèse Casgrain.
She served as an example for women who denounced the discrimination and inequalities they suffered. Lidia honours her perseverance and courage.
All the jewels in the new Inspirante collection are named after an inspiring woman.
Informations About the Minimalist Chain Necklace
- Chain length: this necklace is available in 17.5", 19.5" or 21.5" inches, including the pendant. The size of the two rings on the chain is 6 mm x 35 mm x 6 mm.
- Metal: sterling silver or 14k gold plated silver
- Necklace handmade in Montreal
Free Gift Wrapping for All
With every purchase, you will receive a beautiful gift wrap, whether it is for an essential person in your life, or yourself. Lidia believes that everyone deserves to treat themselves!
Care of the Minimalist Sterling Silver Necklace
To keep your necklace looking good for as long as possible, here are some tips :
- Keep it in an airtight plastic bag in a dry place.
- Avoid leaving it in the bathroom, as humidity accelerates oxidation.
- Rub it gently with a yellow polishing cloth as needed. Be careful, this is not recommended if you have chosen the gold plated silver option.
- Take your necklace off to go in the water at the beach, pool and spa.
Minimalist Handmade Jewelry From Montreal
Lidia makes each piece of minimalist jewelry in her studio in Montreal, Quebec. It's her way of helping women feel beautiful, radiant and invincible, every day.
A Quebec Jewelry Collection That Gives Back to the Community
Lidia has always wanted to have a positive impact on her community. For this collection, she decided to help a Montreal non-profit organization that she passes by every day on her way to her studio.
Lidia will donate 5$ per piece of jewelry sold from the Inspirante collection to La Relance Jeunes et Familles.
The mission of this organization in the Centre-Sud district is to reduce social inequalities, to support school perseverance and success, and to accompany children and parents towards greater autonomy.
Mary - Minimalist Chain Necklace
What is the processing time for an order?
Silver and gold plated jewelry is shipped within 1 to 3 business days.
Solid gold jewelry is shipped within 5 to 8 business days.
Can I pick up my order at the studio?
Of course! You can come to the studio by appointment to pick up your order.
Check the "workshop pick-up" box in your basket and select the time that suits you.
The studio is located at 2065, Parthenais, Montreal, H2K 3T1.
What are the shipping options?
How do I keep my silver jewelry shiny?
Follow these simple tips and keep your jewelry sparkling:
• Hold pieces in a sealed plastic bag.
• Store them in a dry area, avoid the bathroom (humidity speeds up oxidation).
• If need be, rub pieces delicately with a yellow polishing cloth (not recommended for gold plated jewelry).
• Take them off when heading for the beach, pool and spa.
Which chain length should I choose?
(Of course, the look differs depending on the silhouette.)