Pauline - Textured Silver Hoop Earrings
These textured silver hoop earrings are entirely made in Quebec. The sterling silver is worked to give it a crumpled texture, chic and original. They can easily be worn with everyday clothes, but also enhance evening wear.
They are available in sterling silver or 14k gold plated silver.
A Jewel in Tribute to Pauline Marois
Pauline Marois is a Quebec politician and the first woman to serve as Prime Minister of Quebec. She created the Centres de la petite enfance (CPE) and it is partly thanks to her that women are able to take their place in the workforce. For her, access to childcare was one more step towards equality between men and women.
Ms. Marois is an inspiring example of perseverance and that is why Lidia wanted to pay tribute to her in her own way.
Lidia would like to take this opportunity to thank Karine, Vivyann, Marie-Claude, Samira and all the women who take care of children on a daily basis, with a lot of patience and kindness in the daycare centers and schools. Thank you sincerely for your dedication.
All the jewels in the new collection Inspirante are named after an inspiring woman.
Informations About the Textured Silver Hoop Earrings
- Earrings size: 16 mm x 12 mm x 15 mm
- Closure: hinged back (sleeper)
- Metal: sterling silver or 14k gold plated silver (1 micron)
- Jewelry handmade in Quebec
Free Gift Wrapping
Every order is gift-wrapped to make your life easier, whether it's for a birthday, Mother's Day or Christmas. And even if you're giving a gift to yourself, you deserve a nice package too.
Care for Lidia’s Jewels
- To keep your textured silver hoop earrings looking good for as long as possible, here are some tips :
- Store them in an airtight plastic bag.
- Store them in a dry place. Avoid the bathroom, as humidity accelerates oxidation.
- If necessary, rub them gently with a yellow polishing cloth. Be careful, this is not recommended for gold-plated jewelry, though.
- Take them off to go to the beach, the pool and the spa.
Silver Jewelry Made in Quebec
Lidia designs and makes each piece of jewelry in her Montreal workshop. It's her way of helping women feel radiant and invincible every day. She wants them to treat themselves with a gift. Because they deserve it and they tend to forget it!
Donation to the Community
Lidia has always wanted to have a positive impact on her community. That's why she creates jewelry that builds confidence. For this collection, she decided to broaden her impact and help an organization that she passes by every day on her way to her studio.
Lidia will donate 5$ per piece of jewelry sold from the Inspirante collection to La Relance Jeunes et Familles.
The mission of this organization in the Centre-Sud district of Montreal is, among other things, to reduce social inequalities, to support school perseverance and success, and to help children and parents become more independent.
Pauline - Textured Silver Hoop Earrings
Pauline - Boucles d’oreilles anneaux en argent texturé
What is the processing time for an order?
Silver and gold plated jewelry is shipped within 1 to 3 business days.
Solid gold jewelry is shipped within 5 to 8 business days.
Can I pick up my order at the studio?
Of course! You can come to the studio by appointment to pick up your order.
Check the "workshop pick-up" box in your basket and select the time that suits you.
The studio is located at 2065, Parthenais, Montreal, H2K 3T1.
What are the shipping options?
How do I keep my silver jewelry shiny?
Follow these simple tips and keep your jewelry sparkling:
• Hold pieces in a sealed plastic bag.
• Store them in a dry area, avoid the bathroom (humidity speeds up oxidation).
• If need be, rub pieces delicately with a yellow polishing cloth (not recommended for gold plated jewelry).
• Take them off when heading for the beach, pool and spa.
Which chain length should I choose?
(Of course, the look differs depending on the silhouette.)