Juanita - Modern Hoop Earrings
✨ All orders including jewelry from the Inspirante collection will be shipped from November 15th. ✨
The sterling silver in these earrings has been worked in two places to add a modern touch to the classic hoop earrings. Contemporary and versatile, you can wear this piece of jewelry on any occasion.
They are available in sterling silver or 14k gold plated silver.
A Jewel in Tribute to Juanita Westmoreland-Traoré
Your Honour Juanita Westmoreland-Traoré has dedicated her life to fighting social inequality and ensuring better conditions for immigrant populations. She was the first black person to hold the position of judge at the Court of Quebec.
Very committed to the fight against discrimination and the only black student in her graduating class, she received the Rights and Freedoms Award from the Commission des droits de la personne et de la jeunesse in 2008.
Lidia thanks her significantly for her fight against injustice by paying tribute to her with this piece of jewelry.
All the jewels in the new Inspirante collection are named after an inspiring woman.
Details on the Hoops Earrings
- Size: 17 mm x 3.5 mm x 17 mm
- Closure: posts and backs (Posts and backs are not plated on the gold plated version.)
- Metal: sterling silver or 14k gold plated silver (1 micron)
- Jewelry handmade from Quebec
Free Gift Wrapping
Every purchase of jewelry from Montreal's Lidia brand is delivered in a free gift box, whether it's for your sister's birthday, Mother's Day, Christmas, or even if you give a gift to yourself!
Care of the Silver Hoops Earrings
To keep your sterling silver rings looking good for as long as possible, here are some tips :
- Store your earrings in an airtight plastic bag in a dry place.
- Avoid leaving them in the bathroom, as humidity accelerates oxidation.
- Rub them gently with a yellow polishing cloth, if necessary. Be careful, this is not recommended if you have chosen the option of gold plating them.
- Remove your earrings when you go in the water, whether it's at the beach, pool or spa.
Modern Minimalist Jewelry Handmade in Quebec
Lidia designs and handcrafts each of her minimalist jewelry pieces in her studio in Montreal, Quebec.
A Quebec Brand That Gives Back to the Community
Lidia has always wanted to have a positive impact on her community. That's why she creates modern jewelry that gives women confidence.
For this collection, she decided to support a non-profit organization that she walks past every day on her way to her studio in the Centre-Sud neighbourhood.
Lidia will donate 5$ per piece of jewelry sold from the Inspirante collection to La Relance Jeunes et Familles.
This organization's mission, among others, is to reduce social inequalities, to support school perseverance and success, and to accompany children and parents towards greater autonomy.
Juanita - Modern Hoop Earrings
What is the processing time for an order?
Silver and gold plated jewelry is shipped within 1 to 3 business days.
Solid gold jewelry is shipped within 5 to 8 business days.
Can I pick up my order at the studio?
You can pick up your order at the workshop by appointment from Tuesday to Thursday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m..
You just have to choose the "Pick up" option in the payment process. You will receive an email from Lidia within 1 business day to schedule a pickup appointment.
The studio is located at 2065, Parthenais, suite 030a, Montreal, QC, H2K 3T1.
What are the shipping options?
How do I keep my silver jewelry shiny?
Follow these simple tips and keep your jewelry sparkling:
• Hold pieces in a sealed plastic bag.
• Store them in a dry area, avoid the bathroom (humidity speeds up oxidation).
• If need be, rub pieces delicately with a yellow polishing cloth (not recommended for gold plated jewelry).
• Take them off when heading for the beach, pool and spa.
Which chain length should I choose?
(Of course, the look differs depending on the silhouette.)