Chantal - Long Earrings With Charm
These long earrings have a sterling silver stem that wraps around the earlobe. Attached to this stem is a small charm in the shape of a drop.
These earrings are available in sterling silver or 14k gold plated silver.
A Jewel in Tribute to Chantal Petitclerc
Chantal Petitclerc has won a total of 21 Paralympic medals in track and field with a disability, including 14 gold medals! She holds the Canadian track records for all distances from 100 m to 1500 m.
Ms. Petitclerc is a model of perseverance. She proves that anything is possible, despite life's obstacles. Lidia hopes that the women who wear these earrings will feel the same courage.
All the jewelry in the new Inspirante collection is named after an inspiring woman.
Details on the Small Earrings With Charm
- Earrings size: 33 mm x 9 mm x 6 mm
- Closure: posts and backs (Posts and backs are not plated on the gold plated version.)
- Metal: sterling silver or 14k gold plated silver
- Handmade jewelry from Montreal
Free Gift Wrapping with Orders
Every order of jewelry from Lidia’s brand comes gift-wrapped for your convenience. Even if you buy a gift for yourself, you will also get a gift wrap. Because you deserve it too.
Care of 925 silver earrings
- To keep your long charm earrings looking good for as long as possible, here are some care tips:
- Store them in an airtight plastic bag in a dry place.
- Avoid leaving them in the bathroom, as humidity accelerates oxidation.
- Rub them gently with a yellow polishing cloth as needed. Be careful, this is not recommended for gold plated jewelry.
- Take off your earrings to go to the beach, pool or spa.
Handmade Jewelry from Montreal
Lidia makes each piece of jewelry in her workshop in Montreal, Quebec. It's her way of helping women feel beautiful, radiant and invincible, every day.
A Brand That Gives Back to the Community
Lidia has always wanted to make a positive impact on her community. For this collection, she decided to help a non-profit organization that she passes by every day on her way to her studio.
Lidia will donate 5$ per piece of jewelry sold from the Inspirante collection to La Relance Jeunes et Familles.
The mission of this organization in the Centre-Sud district of Montreal is, among other things, to reduce social inequalities, to support school perseverance and success, and to help children and parents become more independent.
✨ All orders including jewelry from the Inspirante collection will be shipped from November 15th. ✨
Chantal - Long Earrings With Charm
What is the processing time for an order?
Silver and gold plated jewelry is shipped within 1 to 3 business days.
Solid gold jewelry is shipped within 5 to 8 business days.
Can I pick up my order at the studio?
Of course! You can come to the studio by appointment to pick up your order.
Check the "workshop pick-up" box in your basket and select the time that suits you.
The studio is located at 2065, Parthenais, Montreal, H2K 3T1.
What are the shipping options?
How do I keep my silver jewelry shiny?
Follow these simple tips and keep your jewelry sparkling:
• Hold pieces in a sealed plastic bag.
• Store them in a dry area, avoid the bathroom (humidity speeds up oxidation).
• If need be, rub pieces delicately with a yellow polishing cloth (not recommended for gold plated jewelry).
• Take them off when heading for the beach, pool and spa.
Which chain length should I choose?
(Of course, the look differs depending on the silhouette.)