Madeleine - Minimalist Earrings 3 in 1
These minimalist earrings can be worn in 3 different ways, depending on your mood:
- wear only the pearl as stud earrings
- wear the rings in front of the ear with the pearl
- or wear the rings behind the ear with the pearl in front.
It is a nice gift to offer to those who love jewelry. The originality of these 3 in 1 earrings is sure to surprise!
They are available in sterling silver or 14k gold plated silver.
The color and shape of the pearls may vary slightly as they are real freshwater pearls.
A Jewel in Tribute to Madeleine Parent
Madeleine Parent has done so much for the status of women that it would be difficult to name them all. A trade unionist and feminist, she was involved in organizing workers at Dominion Textile in the 1940s.
In the 1980s, she was still an activist for women's, native and immigrant rights. Mrs. Parent was also involved in the Fédération des femmes du Québec.
She was a lifelong activist, never giving up on the causes she cared about, and that's why Lidia wanted to pay tribute to her.
All the jewels in the new Inspirante collection are named after an inspiring woman.
Details on the 3 in 1 Minimalist Earrings
- Earrings size: 22 mm x 22 mm x 1.8 mm
- Size of the white pear pearls: 7 mm in diameter
- Closure: posts and backs (Posts and backs are not plated on the gold plated version.)
- Metal: sterling silver or 14k gold plated silver (1 micron)
- Handmade jewelry from Montreal
Free Gift Wrapping With Every Order
Every order is gift-wrapped to make your life easier, whether it's for your best friend's birthday, Mother's Day, Christmas or the celebration of everyday life. And even if you're giving a gift to yourself, you deserve a nice package too!
Care of Lidia Silver Jewelry
Here are some tips to keep your minimalist earrings looking good for as long as possible :
- Store your earrings in an airtight plastic bag.
- Store them in a dry place. (Avoid the bathroom, as moisture accelerates oxidation).
- If necessary, rub them gently with a yellow polishing cloth. Be careful, this is not recommended for gold plated jewelry.
- Take them off to go in the water at the beach, pool and spa.
Minimalist Silver Jewelry Made in Montreal
Lidia designs and makes each piece of minimalist jewelry in her Montreal workshop. With her handmade creations, she wants women to feel radiant and invincible every day.
Donation to a Non-profit Organization From Montreal
Lidia has always wanted to have a positive impact on her community. For this collection, she decided to support an organization that she walks past every day on her way to her studio in Centre-Sud.
Lidia will donate 5$ per piece of jewelry sold from the Inspirante collection to La Relance Jeunes et Familles.
This organization's mission, among others, is to reduce social inequalities, to support school perseverance and success, and to accompany children and parents towards greater autonomy.